If your mouth waters looking at that picture, then you are my spirit animal.
You'll need four items to go from hungry to extremely satisfied and potentially craving more: avocado oil, 1lb air chilled split chicken wings, Drunken Sailor Donair Spice, ziploc bag
- Remove air chilled split chicken wings from packaging
- Place all wings in large ziploc bag
- Add one tablespoon of avocado oil & one tablespoon of Drunken Sailor Donair Spice in to the ziploc bag
- Seal bag, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds or until oil & spice is evenly dispersed
- Place on tray and bake at 400℉ for 35 minutes, flipping once at 17.5 minutes.
- Enjoy thoroughly.