TACO TUESDAY? TACO'S EVERY DAY!
What you need:
- 1lb boneless, skinless, filet (cod, haddock, halibut...you choose)
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 3/4 cup panko or fine cracker crumbs
- 3 tsp Drunken Sailor Seafood Spice
- Soft or hard shell tacos
- Your favorite toppings
- Lemon juice
- Avocado or olive oil for spray
What to do:
- Add Drunken Sailor Seafood Spice to panko / cracker crumbs
- Coat fish with flour
- Dip filet in egg mixture then into Drunken Sailor Seafood Spice crumbs
- Spray with oil (both sides)
- Bake in 400° oven for 5min until crispy
- Place fish in taco and top with your favorite goodies...tomatoes, onions...whatever floats your boat!
- Squeeze lemon juice and top with Drunken Sailor Seafood Aioli
Ahoy & Enjoy !